I love Thanksgiving.
there are so many wonderful traditions attached to this holiday: being with Family, being grateful, giving service, eat food and so many more.
But since today is Thanksgiving I thought I would say/show you a few little things I am thankful for...
i just did a few as not to bore you with too my entangling long list..
1. A toddler who loves to help me do household chores around the house.
2. a little buddy to go shopping with me. He makes things a lot more entertaining- he attracts a lot of strangers by his cuteness: thus pulling me into wonderful conversations i never would have been in.
3. Food to eat, but more specifically garden food- my mister will tell you that I love garden food and eve more specific garden tomatoes -therefore I am grateful for garden tomatoes that I still have around to savor.
4. God's creations. I am constantly astounded by the love he shows us through the beauty found around the world. even the simple beauty found in our own backyard.
5. These mess's- the toddler mess. it means I have a baby who lives in my house, that is mine who I get to look after.
6. These two boys in my life. I am grateful for an amazing husband who is a great dad and constantly keeps me and the toddler laughing.
7. My education.
8. And last but not least~ Families~
our family, my family, and Brandon's family.
Family is there through the thick and the thin and I am blessed to have them.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of love, laughter and light.
Find joy in today and what you yourself are grateful for.